Last update: March 22, 2018
Date & Location
The Second Ontario District conducts at a minimum two Exemplifications for the Fourth Degree each year.
For the 2017/2018 fraternal year, the next Exemplifications will be held on March 17, 2018 (Clergy) and June 2, 2018.
Fourth Degree Exemplification
Knights of Columbus 2nd Ontario District FOURTH DEGREE CLERGY EXEMPLIFICATION on Saturday June 2, 2018.
The degree will be held at St. Demetrius Ukrainian Catholic Church, 135 La Rose Avenue in Etobicoke M9P 1A6..
ELIGIBILITY: Criteria for exemplification are as follows:
(1) Over 18 years of age
(2) A Third Degree Member in good standing.
(3) A practical Catholic in union with the Holy See.
COMPLETION OF FORM 4s:
Please ensure that Form 4s are properly completed and signed where appropriate. Section 1 thru 7 should be completed by the assembly. Please ensure that the 1st degree date is filled in. Section 8 will be completed by the Master. Do not separate any copies and; send the form intact to the Master.
All candidates must be in possession of a valid (CURRENT & SIGNED) 3rd Degree Card and it must be shown at registration.
CANDIDATES OFFICIAL DRESS:
(1) Candidates must be attired in a regular dark suit, white shirt and dark tie, black shoes and black socks. A regular tuxedo, plain white pleated front tuxedo shirt with regular lay-down shirt collar and black bow tie is acceptable (COLOURED OR RUFFLED SHIRTS OR STAND-UP COLLARS ARE NOT PERMITTED).
(2) Members of the Clergy and Deacons should wear their clerical garb.
(3) Members of the Armed Forces, Police Officers and Fire-fighters dressed in Class A dress uniform shall be considered in proper attire for all Exemplification events.
Assemblies must register candidates by completing the District Registration Form (Form R) and submitting it as shown on the form. Please ensure candidate names are spelled correctly and membership numbers are accurately recorded. All reservations for the banquet and Ladies Program must be made on the Form R Registration Form. We will not accept verbal requests for tickets. Please do not delay submitting electronic registration as the data is vital to us for planning purposes. Application Form 4s and Assembly payment must be submitted as shown on Form R. Form R will automatically calculate the amount owing to the Master based on your input in the various fields.
Please note these important cut-off dates.
(1) The deadline for electronic registration (submission of Form R) to Jerry Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org is Friday May 25, 2018.
(2) Form 4s and full payment must be submitted to the Master Joe Mathews by no later than Monday May 28, 2018.
Banquet tickets will be distributed to the FN of each participating Assembly. Please obtain your tickets from this person. Please note that there will be no refunds for banquet cancellations after Friday May 25, 2018.
Candidates not registered by 120::00 PM will not be allowed into the degree.
The Exemplification Banquet will begin at 6:00 PM. Sir Knights and their Ladies are asked to be seated by 5:45 PM.
Advertising opportunities are available for both K of C and non K of C advertisers. Deadline for submitting advertising is May 21, 2018. Advertising rates available. Please contact S. K. Hughie O'Grady at TBA
Individual Assemblies will have the opportunity for photographs after the Exemplification
© Copyright 2017 by Knights of Columbus. All Rights Reserved.
Send comments or questions to the web page editor Joe Mathews at email@example.com.